ELK MOUNTAIN LODGE GUEST RESERVATIONS POLICIES:
Welcome! We are a QUIET and tranquil inn! All of our guests deserve the respectful environment that’s expected with their reservation. If you are the kind that stays up all night, playing loud TV or music, perhaps you should seek other lodging. Loud, unruly or problematic guests will be evicted and there will be no refund! PLEASE NOTE: as of June 2015, we are no longer accepting children under the age of 10 years old.
- Check in time is between 3PM and 8PM!
- PLEASE NOTE: Reservations at Elk Mountain Lodge, LLC are confirmed for guests only if a valid credit card is given.
ALL OF OUR ROOMS ARE NON SMOKING ROOMS. Ashtrays are available for outside smoking areas. If you smoke anything in any of our rooms, you will be charged a minimum $250 fumigation and cleaning fee. This included pipe, cigar, cigarette and any other tobaccos. No exceptions. In addition, we do NOT allow the burning of ANY incense in our rooms. And, if the guests checking into that same room after your departure refuse their booking based on the smell of cigarette smoke or other odors, you will also be monetarily responsible for our loss of their entire booking to include any retail items and booking fees.
- Should your travel plans change and you find the need to cancel your reservation, you must call us at least 5 (five) days prior to the scheduled arrival date and/or 2 weeks (14 days) prior to any national holiday otherwise, you will be charged the full reservation (all nights reserved).
- If you book within the 5 day or 14 day cancellation requirement as stated above and then attempt to cancel, you will still be responsible for all the charges associated with your reservation/booking.
- A “no-show” is considered a full charge, non-refundable cancellation for any booking on any date. We may try to call you if you miss your scheduled check in time but you will be charged the full reservation/booking rates if you “no-show.
- A 30-day cancellation notice is required on whole house/all room bookings and for some holidays and special events. Please call us at 575-829-3159 for details.
- If you book a room for a holiday, (including up to one week before and one week after) there may be a 2 night minimum requirement. These reservations should be made at least 30 days in advance. Holiday rates are slightly higher.
- If you cancel within 14 days prior to a holiday, you will be charged for the full reservation (all days reserved) regardless of the reason.
- If you cancel and we are able to re-rent your rooms for your reservation, a partial refund (75%) may be made.
HOLIDAYS WE RECOGNIZE:
New Years Day Martin Luther King Day
Valentines Day President’s Day
Spring Break Easter
Mother’s Day Memorial Day
Father’s Day Independence Day
Labor Day Veterans Day
Thanksgiving Day Christmas Day
Other events/dates that we consider holidays:
Jemez Springs Fire & Ice Festival (late February), Cinco de Mayo and Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta (October)
OTHER NOTABLE CALENDAR CHANGES THAT MAY AFFECT YOUR RESERVATIONS:
- Daylight Savings time.
- Any reservations made within the aforesaid 5 or 14-day notice requirements will automatically be considered chargeable with no cancellation refunds.
- Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests. HOLIDAY RATES WILL BE HIGHER.
- Elk Mountain Lodge office hours are from 8AM to 8PM.
PER ROOM OCCUPANCY RULES:
When you make your reservation, you will be prompted to divulge the exact number of people in your booking -regardless of age. Since we have limits on the number of people allowed in each room, you are required to call us immediately if that number is inaccurate or increases prior to check in. It’s very important that you call with enough time to try to accommodate your increased numbers but if we have no extra space, you cannot force over-occupancy.
The max occupancy for each of our rooms is as follows. No exceptions.
Country Lace: 2 guests
Santa Fe: 2 guests
Ponderosa: 3 guests
Royal Aspen: 3 guests
Tall Pines Cabin: 4 guests
PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive with more people than shown on your original reservation, and if you have not called to make other arrangements, you will be forced to take another room – if one is available. If another room is not available you may be forced to seek lodging elsewhere and your cancellation will be chargeable. All rates published, shown or displayed are for double occupancy (2 people per room). There is a $25.00 per person per night fee for extra people regardless of age. Holiday base rates are slightly higher. Call us at 575-829-3159 if you have any questions.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM. No exceptions please! Additional fees of up to $25.00 per hour may be assessed for late departures (unless pre arranged).
Dogs: Please click on the above link for detailed information regarding bringing your pet(s) to our B&B. Dogs may not be left in rooms unattended. Any damages caused by your dogs such as non-removable stains, chewed furniture, ruined mattresses or any other destruction of furnishing etc. in your room or on our grounds will constitute replacement at your expense. By booking with us, you agree to these terms and conditions. Additional fees/deposits WILL APPLY!
We allow well-behaved children (10 years or older) but please be cognizant of the fact that other guest are here for private, quiet tranquility.
Damage fees will be assessed that are commensurate with replacement costs (except for smoking damage fees).
Discounts may not be combined – one discount per booking/visit.
By booking with us, you agree to comply with, obey, observe and follow these Guest Policies.
If you have any other necessary changes to your reservation, arrival time, special needs, special requests, etc. PLEASE CALL US at 575- 829-3159.