A Peaceful Bed & Breakfast Retreat in
the Lush Jemez Mountains of Northern New Mexico
Visit the Elk Mountain Lodge Bed & Breakfast, nestled in the Jemez mountains of Northern NM, and enjoy modern amenities in a lush, rustic setting. From our custom-built lodge, surrounded by rivers, trees, and abundant wildlife, you will delight in breathtaking panoramic views.
Only minutes away from fun activities, this peaceful bed and breakfast in the Jemez Mountains offers five beautifully appointed rooms and a main lodge where guests enjoy a delicious, hearty breakfast and a well-appointed rustic great room.
Our Jemez Mountain Bed and Breakfast includes the following features and amenities:
- Rooms with beautiful, radiant-heated flagstone floors, natural log walls, and high knotty-pine ceilings.
- Each room has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishes and a barbeque grill.
- The great room of the main lodge includes WiFi, a wood-burning stove, large-screen satellite TV, and comfortable lounge furniture.
- Soothing music piped throughout the main lodge, offering an added stress-reducer during your stay.
- An outdoor deck that is part of the common area with a BBQ, wood-burning iron kiva, patio furniture.
- From the deck you can enjoy beautiful views of the pinnacle rocks, the Jemez River, and quaint grassy meadows.
- On summer evenings, you can join other guests at the back-lodge area for a campfire, soothing guitar music and great company.
- Proximity to great places to visit including the hot springs at the Village of Jemez Springs, the Jemez State Monument, Valles Caldera National Preserve, fabulous fishing and hiking, Bandelier National Monument and more!
- A hearty breakfast is served in our main lodge building between 8:00AM and 10:00AM every morning! Try our breakfast burrito! It’s our signature dish.
- We’re a dog friendly inn! Bring up to two well behaved dogs on your visit. Extra charges apply. Please see our Guest Policy section on pets.
- Front Desk office hours are daily from 8:00AM to 8:30PM but you may book online by clicking on the “CHECK AVAILABILITY – MAKE RESERVATIONS” link below.
Perfect! We had a wonderful time at the Elk Mountain Lodge! The Ponderosa Room was just beautiful. Terry was just wonderful! – Susan (via Google Places)
37485 State Hwy. 126 Jemez Springs, NM 87025
Phone: 575-829-3159 or 800-815-2859